Looking for high quality polished and professional entertainment for your event or party? Victoria is in regular demand as a professional belly dancer for private parties including birthdays, anniversaries, themed parties, Valentine's Day, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Eid, mehndi and hen parties.
- standard 15 minute party set, ideal for smaller parties and intimate gatherings;
- 30 minute full belly dance show which can showcase a variety of props and different dance styles. Each show is adapted and personalised for the particular audience;
- multiple sets of 15 minutes. including a costume change and showcasing different styles in each set;
- 1 hour hen party belly dance workshop including a demonstration, tuition and a fun gift for the bride;
- office Christmas party package including a performance, games and a fun routine for staff to learn;
- corporate event package including performance/demonstration, teaching, games and ice-breaker activities;
- regional styles and music available on request including Egyptian, Lebanese, Turkish, Moroccan, Iraqi and Khaleeji.
Ready to make your next event unforgettable?
Limited availability over the Christmas period. Don't delay and contact Victoria today!
Take the hassle out of planning your wedding entertainment by hiring an experienced entertainment professional. Victoria is available to create a special bespoke performance package for your big day.
Available Services Include:
- dramatic choreographed entrance piece created especially for your wedding including props;
- traditional Arabic wedding procession or "zeffa";
- audience participation section with the belly dancer;
- choreographed dance with the bride (and groom);
- choreography for the bridesmaids to perform on the big day;
- multiple performance sets;
- additional belly dancers;
- optional face-to-face or Skype meeting and/or venue visit to discuss your requirements and plan your event to perfection.
Ready to create perfect memories?
Contact Victoria today!
- performances can be with or without props. Props include silk and chiffon veils, fan veils, Isis wings, sword and cane (assaya). Please be aware that sufficient space is required for the use of many props;
- performances can involve audience participation if required or guests can remain seated throughout. Victoria can perform on stage or amongst the audience in a cabaret-style seating arrangement;
- if more than one dancer is required, Victoria can be joined by one or more of her colleagues;
- Victoria is based in London, but can travel to venues and locations across the Greater London area and the Home Counties, including Hertfordshire, Essex, Surrey, and Kent.
Why book a professional belly dancer for your event?
Hiring a belly dancer for your event or party will create an instant talking point for your guests and give them unforgettable memories of the day or evening as well as being a fantastic photo opportunity. An accomplished belly dancer will be able to break the ice with the audience members and get them up and dancing with her, so a belly dance performance can be a fantastic interlude during a long event or a way to encourage customers to linger at your venue. Children especially enjoy the swirling fabrics and exciting props and often want to be part of the show themselves!
Part of being a professional belly dancer is being able to tailor a performance to a particular audience; its not just a case of turning up in a sparkly costume. Victoria can create a set list to suit the cultural background of the guests, as well as choosing appropriate costuming and props.
See Victoria in action in the gallery.
Victoria prepares an individual tailored quote for each event or function after listening to your requirements as no two events are alike. Factors which affect pricing include the length of the performance required, the day and time of the event, the number of dancers, and the travel distance involved. Victoria will be able to suggest a belly dance performance package suitable for your budget.
Discounts are available for regular work at a venue, block bookings or events booked as a package (eg. wedding plus hen party package).
Plan Your Unique Event With A Belly Dancer Now
Contact Victoria now to receive your tailored quotation. Please give details of the date and time of your event and the venue or location and Victoria will get back to you with performance options.