At the moment, the weekly classes are not currently running. Please check back for updates as to when classes will restart. In the meantime, Victoria is available for one to one and small group private tuition at evenings and weekends. Lessons can take place in the comfort of your own home or in a hired studio at additional cost.
Invite Victoria to teach belly dance in your area!
Victoria is available for one-off workshops in various belly dance topics. These can be choreography or technique-based as desired and are suitable for beginners through to intermediate levels.
Examples of current topics on offer include:
- choreography and musical interpretation to a classic Egyptian song;
- Saidi stick 101 - upper Egyptian dance and music for complete beginners.
Watch the video for an example of one of Victoria's choreographies that can be taught in a workshop.
Get in touch via the contact button at the bottom of the page for further information on dates, timings and cost.
Private and one-off belly dance classes
If you can't make it to a regular belly dance class, Victoria is available for hire for private and small group tuition. Discounts are available for lessons booked as a block. Please contact Victoria to discuss availability.
Victoria is also available to hire for the following services:
- taster belly dance workshops for hen parties, schools, colleges, residential care homes and corporate events;
- workshops for more experienced dancers;
- lectures, talks and demonstrations.
Questions About Victoria's Belly Dance Classes?
Contact Victoria now to register for class or ask a question.